Hello Energy – We are Designing the Future with new gas solutions to cater to the specific, unmet market need for industrial, power generation, medical and residential gas sectors of the Nigerian economy. With our production and storage facilities, we have the capacity to supply a wide variety of gases and our innovative delivery solution are designed to help you get the gas you need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant for our financial department.
- Proven work experience as an Accountant.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- 1 – 4 years Experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience using financial software
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format only to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants residing within Fegge, Onitsha, and its environs will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.