Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto Workshop Supervisor
Location: Ajah – Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that repairs are performed in a professional manner and in accordance with industry-accepted good practice.
- Prepare, supervise, and control workshop activities, including the scheduling of work for technicians.
- Liaise with customers and diagnose customer concerns with the equipment prior to being booked in for service and/or repair;
- Assist all Technicians in the diagnosis of mechanical problems;
- Ensure that Technicians are using their time effectively and efficiently;
- Upon completion of normal repairs and/or service, inspect, and test vehicle with the Technician who completed the job to ensure the vehicle has been repaired and/or service in accordance with the customer’s instructions and manufacturers guidelines;
- Ensure customers receive the best quality service by requiring that all jobs are completed correctly the first time.
- Ensure all customer vehicle is presented back to the customer in a clean and presentable standard;
- Check and inspect that all tools are available and maintained in the correct place and that all equipment is in suitable working condition;
- Control and set workshop behavioral standards and maintain staff morale;
- Advise all new and existing workshop staff member of policies and procedures and adherence to these policies and procedures;
- Set a regular workshop cleaning schedule highlighting employees specific duties;
- Make suggestions to management for improvements on operational activities;
- Maintain a well-trained workforce and supervise in-house training as required;
- Ensure the development and progress of all technicians;
- Assist toward keeping the workshop area clean, orderly, and attractive in appearance;
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor and/or management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Assist in coordinating overtime hours.
- Maintain a high degree of product knowledge on all Buckler’s product offering;
- Assists with Interviews and recommends for employment suitable applicants for workshop roles.
- Maintains inventories of stocks, tools, workshop equipment, and other supplies.
- Gives technical advice as required and prepares technical reports;
- Liaising with the line manager or supervisor, reporting any issues, and making suggestions for improvement.
- Follow housekeeping, safety, and security procedures that result in a safe and attractive environment;
- Identifies and reports unsafe, unhealthy, or hazardous working conditions.
- Ensures the availability and use of personal protective equipment for technicians.
- Prescribes work detail, specifications, and procedures to be adopted with regards to the vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 29th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email