PrisDav Consulting – Our client in the Educational Consulting industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager (Training, Retreats and Workshops)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client is urgently seeking to employ a Business Manager who would be responsible for managing and coordinating the overall management training unit and activities as retreats, proposal presentation, budget planning, business sources and retainership etc.
- The primarily responsibility for this role is to identify new clients, engage and manage existing clients/business opportunities and also close deals.
- HND / B.Sc in Business Management with a similar job experience
- Masters is an added advantage
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Good communication skill (both oral and written)
- Good Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic in decision making and task management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good dress sense. Must be presentable
- Pay excellent attention to detail.
- Primarily responsible for sales of company training services to prospects in the public and private sector (old and new)
- Ability to write proposals and give corporate presentations
- Ensure the timely and successful closing of deals.
- Ability to manage and coordinate trainings, retreats and workshops with minimal supervision
- Respond quickly to customer requests and maintain a professional demeanor when handling all matters.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information on daily basis.
- Ability to work within a team and develop strategies to boost sales
- Maintains quality service at all client levels.
- N80,000 per month.
Deadline: 7th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.