Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Sector: Consumer Finance
Grade Level: Grade 7, Associate 1
Report to: GM, Brand Strategy & Marketing
About The Role
- We are in search of a strategic, creative and result driven digital marketer. As a Digital Marketing Associate at Paga, you will be charged with the responsibility of growing the company’s consumer base through digital marketing. The work you do will solve a clearly scoped problem-space with defined KPIs and you will continuously seek improvements in performance and quality.
- You will be responsible for developing growth centered strategies, covering our B2B and B2C product and service offerings. You will also be charged with managing digital campaigns from start to finish; budgeting, media buying, vendor management, reporting, and collaborating with the Product Management team to execute on performance driven campaigns. You will also regularly align with internal stakeholders such as central design teams, growth, commercial, and legal to mention a few.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with substantial working experience in app marketing, data analysis, performance marketing, SEO, data analytics, media buying, email marketing, campaign management, content marketing and social media marketing.
- Grow Paga’s customer base, particularly through robust app marketing.
- Improve customer activity and retention through strategic and data driven digital campaigns.
- Analyse digital/consumer data to draw key recommendations around product optimization (USSD, web and app).
- Collaborate with the product team to execute on performance driven campaigns.
- Prepare accurate and insightful reports on all digital campaigns.
- Set up A/B testing with reporting and optimize performance based on findings.
- Run and monitor marketing initiatives such as email campaigns, newsletters and paid media.
- Lead our content marketing effort and ensure content aligns with current company priorities with quarterly content updates.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Monitor performance metrics to ensure KPIs are met.
- Manage creative agency to develop assets required for digital marketing.
- Identify audience segments and work with consumer marketing lead to segment and aid in CRM record updates.
- Work with Head of Marketing to coordinate on tracking, reporting and analysis.
- Work with brand & central teams to update and create best-in-class templates.
- Own email nurture programs, including strategy, content, and execution.
- Contact and partner with relevant 3rd party ad suppliers to boost digital campaigns.
- Drive traffic to Paga’s website and optimize for lead generation and conversions.
- Create and manage social media marketing strategies while improving the brand’s social presence.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to work in a team and highly dependable in delivering according to set tasks. Ability to embrace the varied nature of the job.
- Flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with the resilience and ability to collaborate with or lead cross-functional teams.
- Proactive by nature and ability to come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do.
- A detail-oriented planner and experienced in project management.
- Ability to consume and analyse market and consumer insights, in order to utilize them for commercial advantage.
- A proven problem analyst and problem-solver with critical thinking skills, good judgement and decision-making ability.
- A decisive and data-driven digital marketing enthusiast.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to enjoy a high pace, quickly adapt to change and prioritize work effectively according to goals.
- Strong desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results possible! At Paga we embrace ownership and results-oriented execution.
- A strong focus to the metrics in measuring and demonstrating success.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, non-verbal and written. Bright, quick thinking and self-confident.
- Ability to actively listen and give clear constructive feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to take ownership; self-driven, hardworking and gets actively involved.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2:1 in relevant field, digital certifications will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or product/growth marketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledgeable/comfortable with technology.
- Experience in working with ads (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Experience in building or leading an integrated digital marketing team.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, retail, payments, banking and/or fintech consumer markets.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC.
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment.
- A rudimentary understanding of Financial services, particularly Money Transfer and Mobile commerce.
- Creative thinking and innovative approach to solving challenges.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply