1 Hundred HR Consult – Our client is a subsidiary of Group of Companies that operate in the agricultural industry with a vision to guarantee food security through favorable and sustainable agricultural practices. The company commenced operations with her brand of rice production and distribution in February 2018 being milled by a third party until the establishment of their mill in September 2019. Since the commencement of operations at the newly established rice mill, rice production capacity has tremendously increased to meet the rising rice demand from varying customers.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Start Date: Immediate Start
- The Executive Assistant provides strategic and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer on matters relating to the agri-business subsidiary.
- The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on matters pertaining to the CEO.
The following are the core requirements for shortlisting. When evaluating your candidacy, we will look for the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or relevant course of study.
- Understanding of different project management methodologies (PMP and PRINCE 2)
- Good knowledge of financial modelling (building and interpretation).
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Technologically savvy.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager in consulting environment.
- Experience in a “Big 4” (EY, PwC, Deloitte and KPMG) consulting firm will be an advantage.
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creativity and presentation skills
- Client management and negotiation skills
- Persistence and result oriented
- Business Writing and Documentation Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Identify opportunities and problems within the business through using data modelling techniques
- Formulate ways to improve the business based on research
- Develop business plans and feasibility studies as directed by the CEO.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online