Imperotechne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Business Analyst Intern
Location: Lekki Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time (The program is a 1-year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne)
- The Female Candidates must have a good laptop minimum of Core I5, Ram 8GBand 500GB Hard Drive
- Candidates must reside within Lekki, Ajah, Awoyaya, and Lakowe, Lagos Island, Yaba.
- The FemaleCandidates must be active learners willing to dedicate work and non-work hours to learn.
- The FemaleCandidates must work from 10 am to 2 pm on Saturday.
- The Female candidates much work from office Mondays to Fridays 9 am to 6 pm.
- Are you a logical thinker willing to explore various industries markets, and sectors with emerging economies?
- Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- We are seeking an intern Business Analyst to join our team to kick off your career.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gathering, identifying, understanding, and documenting business requirements.
- Business process modeling and improving business processes.
- Identifying costs and business savings.
- Implementing, testing, and solutions to business problems.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Creating functional specifications for new systems and processes.
- Business analysis and proposal writing
- Financial modeling and Variance Analysis
- Pricing and Reporting-
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related fields.
- Must be a fresh graduate waiting to get called up for the NYSC program
- Graduate discipline with a preference for Social Sciences
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Good communication skill
- Problem-solving and attention to detail skills
- Resourceful and critical thinking skills
- Advanced Microsoft package skill.
- Must be well-spoken and have a good and proper command of English.
- Must be smart and keen to take on new challenges and learn new things
- Computer literacy is a must
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision once tasks are clearly defined.
Benefits of Joining Impero techne Internship.
- The program is a 1-year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne.
- Salary: N20,000 – increasing every 3 months.
- Gross Pay Structure from Year 1 to 4 years is N11,140,000
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 4
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Books, Udemy, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on Net without deductions.
- Gratuity After 25 years of joining the company
- Salary Schedule for the next 4 years.
Deadline: 30th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by putting the title of the job as the heading of your email.
- Also, note our recruitment process takes the following procedures A) Phone Interview B) Theory Interview online C) Logic Test D) Objective Test.
- Notice: Kindly, note the Logic Test andObjective Testwill be done at our Lekki Office where you will be working at Block 58B Plot 1 Omorinre Johnson Street Lekki Phase 1.
- Grading: Please, note you have to pass the phone and theory interview to come to the office and other tasks will be carried the same day at the office provided you pass.
- Transportation: Company will give you a stipend for transportation for honoring the physical interview when you come around.
- The job is an immediate hire once you meet all requirements.