MBIS International, a leading Nursery and Primary School is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Early Years Educator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Early Years Educator, you will be required to work with our Foundation Stage 1 Children (Nursery: ages 3-4)
Qualification, Experience And Skills Required
- Minimum qualification required is a Degree in English (BA/B.Ed) gained from a reputable university; plus a diploma or certificate in Montessori Education or Early Childhood Education
- Be enthusiastic, innovative, creative and dynamic in developing relevant lesson plans that meet the needs of all children and delivering them effectively
- Be able to produce stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environments that promote independent learning
- Minimum 3 years experience and understanding of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development.
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a must
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken) along with good numeracy skills
- To be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
Deadline: 30th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above
- Interested candidates MUST demonstrate early childhood training and experience on their CV and cover letter.