Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Resort (Expatriate)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the operations functions of the Resort and lounge, as per the Organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Resort and Lounge operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the Resort and Lounge annual Operating Budget, Marketing& Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the Resort and Lounge, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the Resort and Lounge and management.
- Deliver Resort and Lounge budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Developing improvement actions carry out costs savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Closely monitor the Resort and Lounge business report on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for the Resort and Lounge, Food& Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing the resort/Lounge revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staffs.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to Resort/Lounge team members.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Coordination with HOD’s for the execution of all activities and functions.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Manage and develop the Resort/Lounge Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirement.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification.
- At least 15 to 20 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience, ideally including experience in remote locations. And
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.
Deadline: 6th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online