Dominion Consulting Nigeria – Our client in the Finance and Laundry Service industry is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
As Head of Operations your duties will include:
- Candidate will be a member of the management team
- Formulate business strategy with others in the management team
- Design policies that align with overall strategy
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Mobilize team and process
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- BSc / BA in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, IRPM, Strategic management or other relevant field
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Executive communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- MSC/ MBA is an added advantage
- Proven experience as Head of operations, Admin, HR, Head loan recovery or similar leadership role
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, and IT
- IT oriented
- Problem-solving aptitude
- 30 years and above.
Salary: N130,000.00 – N150,000.00 monthly.
Deadline: 28th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.