Lorache Group – Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank is currently in search of a qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Ogun (Ijebu)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role requires one who can formulate and implement sound financial policies, strategies and systems for the Microfinance Bank.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Commerce or Business Administration.
- At least 10years experience in a Microfinance Institution Bank or Development Institution, of which should be in a managerial capacity.
- Must be ICAN certified.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the organization’s core business (Branches)
- Provide strategic direction in the management of microfinance operations.
- Oversee the growth, expansion and decentralization of the bank’s portfolio.
- Grow the client base, loan book, cash collateral & profits.
- Ensuring compliance with legal and fiscal regulations.
- Keep abreast of new developments in microfinance operations and advice on relevant changes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Leave a Reply