Clayfields & Harrow is a total Facilities Management company that was incorporated in 2007 and has been carrying on operations for over 12 years now. Our commercial relationships are intended to be both long-term and mutually beneficial. Our operational service is wholly professional and of the utmost quality.
Our strength lies in our approach to our clients. We are able to provide truly innovative and sustainable services which add real value to our clients’ assets and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Eti Osa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the recruitment and selection process: Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process.
- Maintaining employee records (attendance, leave, loan, final entitlement, memos)
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Create, implement and manage effective onboarding plans.
- Plan, develop and implement training programs
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Develop and maintain a benefit plan for staff (marriage, burial, childbirth e.t.c)
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Provide counseling and support on policies and procedures
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, disciplinary issues, and grievances.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Nurture a positive environment.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Arts or Social sciences.
- 1 – 2 years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Competency to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- People-oriented and results-driven attitude.
- Problem-solving and good decision-making skills.
- Strong ethical standards.
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as salary & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development, etc.
- Good understanding and knowledge of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Additional HR education and certification is a plus.
Deadline: 15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Ttle as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply