Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is your one-stop shop for promotional products and business gifts. Our extensive range of promo products will ensure you find something to suit your requirements.
With 1000s of selections, Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited offers branded merchandise to fulfill all of your needs.
Put our knowledge about promotional products to work for you. With high quality promotional products, fast delivery times, and prices to fit all budgets, we will provide customized, relevant recommendations for you. Simply take a look around or contact us now and we’ll do the shopping for you!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- Dissemination of information to staff on company policies and developments within the workplace on a regular basis.
- Oversee activities of the administrative group.
- Conduct employee onboarding process with relevant managers.
- Ensure that staff attendance records are accurately filled.
- Manage Correspondence such as emails and telephone calls.
- Schedule and coordinates meetings and conference as well as ensures minutes are recorded.
- Assist in conducting human resource policy, program research as well as development projects.
- Ensure employee handbook/ policies updates and assists in the implementation and application of new and existing personnel policy.
- File and maintains a comprehensive employee personnel records system for all employees, including insurance/benefit forms, personnel action forms, pay history, performance evaluations, promotions, bonuses etc.
- Manage staff leave database, staff training records and staff welfare.
- Manage administrative calendar and activities report calendar.
- Manage office items inventory and update.
- Qualification: BA / BSc. / HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Proven experience as HR officer and Administrator
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
Deadline: 31st April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.