IT Horizons is a system integrator ICT company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Engineer
- As an IT Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for the implementation, configuration and support of computing platforms such as servers, backup solutions, operating systems, data center applications, disaster recovery and storage.
Requirements for the Role
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology, or other related courses or Numerate disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years proven hands-on experience as an IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Proven technical experience with Windows Server including roles/features such as IIS, RDS, along with Active Directory.
- Experience with End – user support and/or software testing
- Knowledge and experience working with Office 365, Azure, AWS, NSX, VMWare, vSphere, ESXI, Dell EMC, HPE and IBM systems
- Professional Certifications such as Microsoft MCP, Veeam, MCSA OR MCSE will be an added advantage.
Key Responsibilities for this Role
- Implementation of Data Center Solution
- Provide front – line primary technical solutions
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Implement, manage, maintain, test and document disaster recovery environment
- Provide escalated support services for storage solutions SAN, NAS and SAS
- Provide escalated support services for Server platforms; Dell, EMC, IBM, HPE, CISCO, etc
- Provide hands –on fixes including software/hardware install and upgrade, implementing backup solutions and configuring systems and applications
- Liaise with vendors and other IT Personnel for problem resolution
Deadline: 30th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.