University of Lagos Holding Company Limited (UniHOLD) is the holding company for some the income generating units of the University. The Council of the University mandated UniHOLD to reposition, restructure, manage and coordinate these units for profitability and enhanced corporate performance. UniHOLD was incorporated as a private limited liability company on 18th day of September 2012. Our focus is to deploy private sector orientation and drive into the operation of the inherited businesses to achieve enhanced performance, accountability and phenomenal profitability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Akoka, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- The Cashier is responsible for receiving payments, issuing receipts and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions.
- Cashiers scan and collect payments for items and assist customers by explaining or recommending items and answering questions.
- The cashier is to ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help maximize customer satisfaction
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- At least 0 – 2 years experience in a similar role
- Young, vibrant and must possess a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate high level of verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates living around Yaba, Bariga and its environs are strongly advised to apply.
Job Title: Driver
Location: Lekki-Ajah, Lagos
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 4 years driving experience with a valid driver’s license.
Job Title: Chef
Location: Akoka, Lagos
- Prepare foods to the specifications of clients.
- Setup kitchen with cooking utensils.
- Study each receipt and gather all necessary ingredients.
- Cook food in a timely manner.
- Inform wait staff about daily specials.
- Delegate tasks to other kitchen staff.
- Prepare food before arrival of guest.
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe and sanitary food handling practices.
- Season and cook food according to recipes and experience.
- Estimate expected food consumption;then request or purchase supplies.
- OND / HND
- Proven work experience as a Chef
- Knowledge of applicable cooking rules and regulations
- Willing to submit to background checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid work experience.
Deadline: 5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using “Driver” as the subject of the email.