Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware / software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- BSc in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Must be staying in Lagos
- Must available on short notice.
- 7 – 12 years Experience.
Job Title: Civil and Construction Engineer
Employment Type: Contract
Qualifications / Experience
- Must be a Civil and Construction (B.Eng / HND)
- Must have 10 to 15 years Oil and Gas experience
- Must be available for interview at short notice and also avaiable for immediate resumption of work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2021.