A Reputable Manufacturing Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- To ensure the required quantities of finished goods that conforms to standard and functional expectations of consumers at the appropriate time, at optimum cost and maximum efficiency.
- To motivate factory personnel and ensure best practices are adhered to by all.
- Co-ordinationof all production activities in the factory.Supervision of all production activities in the factory.On-the-job training of production personnel.
- See to the production planning and control of production processes. Monitor products andprocessqualities. Ensure strict adherence to all safety precautions.
- Liaise with Sales Department to make goods available at right quantity and quality.
- Liaise with Plant Engineer with regards to availability of machines and equipment for production.
- First Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science or any other Chemistry based discipline.
Personnel Traits, Skills & Capabilities:
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Physical and mental alertness.
- Good physical mobility.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Second language in Hausa will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Factory Clerk
- Accurately enter received products into JDE in a timely manner.
- Daily filing and/or organizing of documents.
- Maintain a neat and organized work environment.
- Assist staff with special projects/requests as requested.
- SSCE / OND.
- 1-5 years’ experience in a business-related capacity.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Industrial / manufacturing background.
- Ability to consistently interact with clients, employees and staff professionally and respectfully.
- Ability to follow and interpret written work instructions and prioritize tasks independently.
- Ability to perform sedentary work and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk through manufacturing facility and adhere to Safety guidelines.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- N50,000 – N80,000 Net monthly.
Job Title: Quality Inspector (Factory)
- Read blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.)
- Use automated systems to perform complex testing procedures
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements
- Prepare and submit reports to the Quality Manager.
- Strictly OND
- 3-5 years experience as quality inspector or relevant role
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologieS
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- N50,000 – N80,000 Net monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.