Rosabon Financial Services, an award-winning company is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long-standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Sales Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Loan Sales Executive is required to collect and prepare all materials needed to secure a loan.
- He/ She will also responsible for reviewing loan applications evaluating the potential risks of granting loans to applicants.
- The candidate will be tasked with the responsibility of selling various loan products.
- He/ She will act as a liaison between customers and our financial institution and will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
Qualification / Requirements
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or a related field
- Proven working experience as a Loan Officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment and meet the set target
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy
- Update account records, Compute payment schedules and transactions on ERP
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving loan application problems.
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply for the job role using “Loan Sales Executive (Port Harcourt) as subject mail to: email@example.com