Fountline Telecommunications is an organization that provides voice transmission services, managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems. Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs, requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria. It was founded by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its located within Kaduna metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent.
- Candidates should possess 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization,advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
Deadline: 22nd April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF Format to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.