Tips on how you can successfully apply for the COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan
- For Applicants applying for the household loan visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold
- For Applicants applying for microenterprises or SMEs loan visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfsme
- Click on “NEW” and then click on next. Your application reference number will pop up, kindly copy it down, write it with a pen or screenshot it. It will be required when you try to re login
- Then click on continue to proceed and then NEXT.
- The new page will request you to fill in your personal information, this includes, your BVN, names, state of origin, etc.
- Do not fill your BVN. Kindly fill in your state of residence, enter your email, confirm your email, enter your marital status, phone number and then answer the rest of the questions you are allowed to answer.
At this point, you will notice you cant still edit your name, gender, and state of birth, kindly ignore and go ahead and fill in your BVN. Your BVN should be the last thing to fill.
Summary: Answer all the questions except BVN which you will input at the end.
Then input your BVN and press next on your keyboard. This will boot the BVN and once your BVN is verified, all those columns which you could not access will automatically fill themselves”.
Then click next to continue, if the page doesn’t move further, reload the page and try these steps again.
According to NMFB management, the Bank and its partners are working relentlessly to ensure that the technical downtime is resolved within the shortest time possible.