Waje Smart Solutions – We are a software biased information technology systems integrator. We assist businesses to drive digital transformation initiatives that will either lead to increase in sales, reduction in costs and/or mitigation of risks.
We do this by working with small and large companies to digitize their business data, provide security around their data, implement automation of their processes (back-end and front end) whilst using data analytics to provide insights that enable business owners gather intelligence from their digitized data to make informed decisions. Our customers including banking and insurance clients, blue-chip companies as well as notable oil and gas companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product & Marketing Specialist
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven Product Specialist to join our growing sales team. Responsibilities include conducting market research and analysing trends, performing product demonstrations to staff and customers, gathering feedback, and offering recommendations to the engineering team.
- You may also be tasked with facilitating training sessions, as well as assisting with new product launches.
- To be successful as a Product Specialist, you must have a passion for the products you work with and keep expanding product knowledge.
- Outstanding Product Specialists should have a keen eye for spotting market trends, a willingness to inspire clients, and the ability to work both independently and within a team.
Education & Technical Skills
- HND or Degree in any discipline.
- Experience in retail, sales, or customer service would be an added advantage.
- Articulate and able to perform demonstrations that engage and inspire.
- Deadline-driven, and willing to travel outside Lagos.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, as well as great telephone etiquette.
- A strong growth mindset.
- Conducting thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop research, sending emails, and making calls, and even attending product launches of rival companies.
- Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams. Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events. Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the development of business plans. Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings as required.
- Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.