Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- The Quality Manager, or Quality Assurance Manager, will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations.
- Organize and lead the Quality and HSE
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Ensure the implementation and maintenance of FSSC 22000 certificates
- Respect of the franchise quality requirements
- Carry out customer audits
- Maintain up-to-date documented information relating to occupational safety and health
- Maintain up-to-date documented information relating to the quality and safety of foodstuffs
- Train staff on Good Hygiene Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Supervise activities related to hygiene, quality, food safety, HSE
- Prepare the management review
- Train staff on the policy of the integrated food quality and safety management system
- Ensure regulatory watch
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Deadline: 16th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.