Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a Retail Chain, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- The main function of a Retail Supervisor is to oversee the work of retail staff in a store environment
- They are in charge of monitoring employee activity, coordinating the shipping and receiving of merchandise, solving problems at a day-to-day level and assisting customers.
- Oversee the entire affairs of the store and ensure industry best standards are duly followed. Manage stock control actively by making sure reorder levels are monitored.
Job Description / Requirements
- Store operations.
- Receive, identify and verify merchandise.
- Maintain inventory using the inventory management software.
- Update procurement team on status of stock to avoid stock out of raw materials.
- Ensure proper storage and arrangement of merchandise by type – cold chain, hot or dry item.
- Loading and offloading of inventory from vendor trucks into the store.
- Prepare purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
- Maintain files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc.
- Oversee delivery of merchandise following an established schedule and coordinate special deliveries by communicating the necessary details to the persons concerned.
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location based on inventory type – cold chain or dry item.
- Package inventory and label correctly.
- Process inventory for supply
- Report damaged or missing inventory to store-keeper.
- Ensure store and cold room space is free of debris/dust and remove safety hazards from aisles/ shelves.
- A Degree or HND holder in any field
- Work experience as a Mall or Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certified or experienced housekeeping executive/supervisor
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of maintenance tasks; housekeeping cleaning and washing equipment, tools and cleaning chemicals
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience.
Deadline: 8th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.