George Houston Resources Limited – Our client, a leading Consumer Product Company in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Water Purifiers
Employment Type: Full-time
Product: Domestic Water purifiers & White Goods like freezers, etc
Reporting to: Business Head
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
- Key responsibility is to meet sales revenue targets and expand customer base across all regions and customer segments
- Develop and manage sales channels viz. Direct Retail sales, dealers-distributors, modern retail, and e-commerce.
- Hold regular partner meets and keep them engaged with promotional and branding offers.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to customers.
- Conduct trainings and workshops for the teams at regular intervals to keep up the technical and managerial know how of the teams at all times.
- Analyze market trends and develop sales and promotion plans to increase brand awareness and market penetration.
- Keep clear visibility on the stock availability and the forecasted sales to ensure optimum stocks in line with sales targets and promotions
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business. Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and others in a timely manner. Provide support and encourage partner business to grow.
- Be a mentor to the sales team and nurture relationships with each associate in order to help them achieve their goals
- Work with the service teams to develop after sales service support systems to ensure service support to the customers.
- Travel to meet with potential and existing clients, as well as field sales staff across Nigeria
- Other functions as assigned by your line manager
Skills & Experience Required
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous working experience as a Sales Manager for at least 5-7 year(s) in Water purifier industry (preferred) or Consumer durables or white Goods industry.
- Must have experience in both Channel management as well as Account Management
- Applicable experience of sales performance metrics management
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer-oriented with strong negotiation skills
- Must be well versed with MS Office applications
N100,000 / month
Deadline: 15th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the ‘Job Title’ as the subject of the mail