KOKO TV Nigeria is part of the KOKO Internet Group. KOKO is Home to brands including KOKO News, Brides Nigeria and The KOKO Magazine.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SEO Intern
Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding SEO internship? Are you self driven and result oriented? We would be glad to have you join us:
- As a SEO Intern, you’ll mostly work under the supervision of the Media Manager. Your duties and roles will be complementary in helping the team fulfil its mandate to consumers and clients.
- You’ll work within the media team, setting up meetings, running and updating marketing campaigns, monitoring sites engagement and performance, optimising search engines etc.
- You’ll liaise and be working with web developers on websites, keywords, content and social media.
What We Expect From You
- Degree in Communications, Media, Marketing or any related discipline.
- Be very conversant with thedigital marketing skills and strategies. These include link building, use of social media, blogging, SEO skills, to mention but a few.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills and good knowledge of internet.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Passion is a vital ingredient in the digital and media industry.
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with their CV attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.