Walex Biz Nigeria Limited is an ICT firm located at wuse 2 Abuja. We have a wide range of ICT services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer / Video Editor / Ecommerce Content Creator & Digital Marketer
Location: Wuse II, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid level
- We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles, ebooks and social media posts. Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
- Applicant must know how to use different software for graphic design and must be highly knowledgeable on content development and video editing.
- Research industry-related topics
- Upload Items for sale to our E commerce Website
- Maintaining our E commerce Website by creating pricing e.t.c
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
- Help develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction;
- Manage timelines and prioritization of workload, and know when to ask for direction;
- Assist team in developing and executing communications plans;
- Provide technical support for design- and video-related efforts;
- Design visual content for print and digital applications that is on-brand, reinforces our status and reputation, and is appropriate for our various audiences;
- Design and layout of materials for our digital marketing unit and internal communications;
- Design and layout of essential business materials
- Optimize graphics and video content for social media platforms;
- Maintain organized content files, and help to organize and archive existing video and graphics files;
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Create infographics and presentation materials to simplify communication of complex concepts and data;
- Edit video clips for use on social media platforms;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Degree
- Experience Length: 1 year work experience.
- Proven graphic designing and video editing experience.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Marketing & Pricing Skill.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics, video application.
- Familiarity with graphics,video software and technologies
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th April, 2021.