Novateur Nigeria is a full-service Innovation, Digital, and Information Technology company, providing business solutions that streamline processes, reduce costs, increase productivity, and return on investments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website Manager & IT Administrator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are is seeking a Website Administrator to manage and maintain websites improving their functionality, appearance, content, and performance as well as providing office support to teams.
- The ideal candidate will possess the ability to think critically and be a problem solver. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are interested in working remotely.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, build and manage websites
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees as well as providing IT support
- Ecommerce management experience
- Experience working with WordPress
- Build and manage custom plugins
- SEO experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role
- Good experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Good leadership, organisational, and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working hours: 8 am to 5:30 pm
- Probationary period: 3 months.
Starting salary is 50,000 Naira per month with the potential to earn 75,000 per month after probation.
Deadline: 8th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Web Admin” as e-mail subject.
Note: If possible, include a cover letter to support your application.