Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operations Center Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- Management of security incidents during all stages of the incident management process, including an in-depth analysis
- Implementing use cases and playbooks to mature the SOC SOAR capabilities.
- Generate reports for IT administrators, business managers, and security leaders.
- Conduct security assessments regularly to identify vulnerabilities and performing risk analysis.
- Communicates alerts to clients regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications, and operating systems.
- Understand and operate Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), File Integrity Monitoring (FIM), and Database Activity Monitoring (DAM) tools to detect and respond to security events.
- Keep up to date with the latest security technological trends, threats, and control measures.
- Support, troubleshoot, configure, manage the SOC security tools such as the SIEM, DAM, FIEM, WAF, and a wide variety of other security products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online