EMAAN Consolidated Capital is a company which lets out office space for both short let and long term period.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Eti Osa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting for a suitable and qualified accountant to keep the books of our recently established sister company which is into real estate and property investments.
- The company will require an independent accountant to oversee the accounts department of the company. This may be reviewed as the needs of the business demand.
- The accountant must possess good accounting knowledge, a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity, and must be efficient in their work practices so as to meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures and Federal and State regulations.
- Maintain account payables and receivables
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- ICAN qualification or certification in view is required
- M.B.A or ACCA will be an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- At least 2 years work experience as an Accountant
- Strong Sage Software Knowledge
- Time management Skills
- Meticulous, thorough, and pays attention to details
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding Reporting Skills
- Data entry management
- Corporate Finance Knowledge
Deadline: 25th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position being applied for as the subject of the e-mail.