Olam Nigeria Limited is located in Lagos, Nigeria and is part of the Farm Support Services Industry. Olam Nigeria Limited has 3,000 employees at this location and generates $222.01 million in sales (USD).
With offices and operational units across all geopolitical zones of the Nigerian Federation, Olam has a wide and growing network of farmers, suppliers, wholesalers, local buying agents (LBAs), customers and service providers. Today, these networks encompass approximately 500,000 farmers and have created tens of thousands of jobs in indirect employment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Ensure that the brand remains recognizable, up to date and exciting to customers, promote and change the public perception of brand(s).
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Experiences / Knowledge / Skills: (What experience brings success to this role).
- Minimum of 5 years Brand experience.
- Brand awareness – a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Result Orientation.
- Strong Bias for Action.
- Team alignment.
- Attention to detail.
- Relationship management skills.
- A strong focus on results.
- A high degree of business acumen.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Product and Customer Knowledge.
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands.
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online