CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Intern
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for a Business Intelligence Intern to join our team, as a Business Intelligence Analyst you will collaborate with all other departments (Quality Assurance, Implementation Services, Development and Product Strategy) of our company.
- You will to attend regular in-house training in an effort to maximize proficiency and productivity with our products and services. With the experience gained through this job you will be able to develop an internal career path and grow within the company.
- Degree in computer science, Information technology, finance or similar.
- 1-4years experience in similar role.
- SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration.
- Knowledge in Technology such as C#, VSTO, SharePoint, SAS, Power BI, MEAN Stack are a big plus.
- Knowledge in investment Analytic tools: FactSet, Bloomberg etc.
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports and processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to contibute both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Develop and manage BI solutions.
- Provide reports, processes and Excel VBA applications through the application life cycle.
- Collaborate with business users.
- Analyze business processes and requirements.
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions.
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations.
- Business Intelligence Analyst requirements.
Deadline: 21st April, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply online