Gabus Tender Loving Care Academy is one of the most prestigious primary schools in Benin City with a vision of bringing up Children with Sound Educational Foundation and Good Morals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Teacher / Assistant Class Teacher
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for committed Class Teachers and Assistant Class Teachers for Grade 1 – 3 and Pre School (Prenursery, Reception 1 & 2) to complement our qualified workforce of educators
- You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to pupils while also helping them develop their personalities and skills
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to lovingly and tenderly nurture; train and guide today’s child in the fear of the Lord.
- A Degree in teaching or in a specialised subject with a certificate in education; B.Ed / PGDE / PGTED / NCE
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Tech savvy
- Well-organised and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Must be resident within Edo State.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner, using Activity Based Learning and the Hybrid Learning System
- Design and upload educational contents (notes, assignments, videos)
- Assess, grade and record pupils’ progress using School Administration Software – SCADWARE
- Collaborate with other teaching staff, parents and school management and participate in regular meetings
- Observe and understand pupils’ behaviour, and maintain a good standard of discipline.
Deadline: 4th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.