Eventplanner.ng is Nigeria’s No 1 event planning website, allowing you to get the best prices from various vendors across the nation. Our ambition is to bring every vendor required in planning an event online and to create the easiest and cheapest way for customers to book it.
No matter the event you are planning; be it weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate dinners, corporate retreats, corporate parties/launchings, we make planning your events fun and easy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator / Business Support
Employment Type: Full time
- Develop strategies for growing Eventplanner.ng presence on all social media platforms
- Sign up new vendors to the platform
- Support clients via email and chat
- Provide weekly reports on tasks done
- Create content for social media platforms
- Research popular social trends and content ideas to improve social presence and drive the conversation forward
- Update website with vendors most up-to-date information
- Performing other duties when needed
- Proficiency in social media use
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and google shared documents
- Need to own a personal laptop/tablet
- Proficiency in technology use
- Good time management skill with ability to prioritize task
- Must have familiarized self with company’s website before applying.
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.