Social Elite360 Enterprise is an Event Planning and Management Company, We are also into Digital Marketing Services, Consultancy and General Contracts. We are desirous about providing excellent services for our clients. Our signature is happiness and this is what we live for.
It is a brand that connects vendors to client and vice versa to enable get quality service. We offer consultancy services, recruitment and digital marketing to upcoming brands and help reposition them for growth and their rightful audience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Client, a high-tech & international company in global energy-saving lighting and solar power supply solution is looking for an experienced Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- The accountant should be able to combine excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to gather, review, analyze and present financial and non-financial reports and forecasts within and outside the company and make recommendations that will positively impact the company
- The ideal candidate should the ability to start a team from scratch with a team.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Analyze customer and client profitability index and value for cost-saving initiatives
- Coordinate company financial planning and budget management function and analyze benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance for Departments
- Responsible for financial analysis for management decisions
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and manage the preparation of management report of budget / actual revenues and expenses
- Develop effective reporting tools for the business unit and prepare routine reports (financial, quality, operational efficiency, market share, etc.).
- Carry out tax audits and tax returns
- Ensure direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Track and analyze speciality reports and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company.
- Maintain and implement short-range and long-range speciality / other reports, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Prepare project feasibility reports and analyze business development opportunities
- Perform all other duties that will enhance profitability, productivity and going concern status of the company
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Possession of ICAN ACCA or ACA, CFA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years experience preferably in a financial reporting role
- Minimum 3 years experience in a supervisory role
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel skills, Sage, Quickbooks and any other accounting software is an added advantage
- Strong analysis and financial modelling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Strong presentation skills with advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Advanced skills in other Microsoft Office applications, Word, Outlook, Knowledge of MS Project.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Managing Director
- Our Client, a high-tech & international company in global energy-saving lighting and solar power supply solution is looking to apply a Personal Assistant to the MD
- The main function of this job role is to provide administrative support to the MD and accomplish strategic objectives by ensuring proper management of the day to day affairs of the MD, handle sensitive and complex issues professionally and objectively, provide support in a one-on-one working relationship and serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the MD
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the MD including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports etc.
- Take minutes of meetings attended with the CEO and circulate accordingly.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the MD’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Communicate directly and on behalf of the MD, with staff, clients, potential clients, and others, on matters related to the MD.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels
- Maintain the MD’s office systems, including data management and filing
- Maintain records of the executive’s contacts; Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate
- Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the MD’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with Senior Management staff.
- Work closely and effectively with the MD to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Act as an “eye,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the MD updated.
- Provide leadership to build relationship crucial to the success of the organization.
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MD’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Professionally manage communications with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agenda; and compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the MD
Senior Management Liaison:
- Participate as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings, and all-staff meetings.
- Facilitate cross-divisional coordination of travel and other plans.
- Ensure that the MD’s bio is kept updated and respond to requests for materials regarding the MD and the organization in general.
- Follow up on contacts made by the MD and support the cultivation of ongoing relationships. Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience / Qualifications
- A degree in the Social Sciences, Business Administration or relevant field of study
- Relevant certification is an added advantage (CICSR)
- Minimum of 2-3 year experience in a similar role.
Competencies / Skills:
- Ability to organize and plan work schedule
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Deadline: 21st April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as Subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.