Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management and healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to cations and deliver the sustainable succes they desire. For more than 5 years, we’vebeen passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and uniquely tailored, pragmatic, hoilstic, sustainable and client oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a talented, smart, passionate, and experienced/certified Data Analyst to help analyze and interpret data for business performance across all our Offline Retail chain.
- The Data Analyst will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. S/he should have a strong grasp of data acquisition and management tools and strategies and be able to monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Evaluating changes and updates to source the Retail Systems
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Provide quality assurance of imported data
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Helping develop reports and analysis
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
Qualification / Essential Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Maths, Statistics, or any of the related disciplines.
- At least 2-3years progressive experience working as a data analyst in FMCG or Logistics & Supply chain sector
- Strong exposure and understanding of various functions on ERP solutions
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Knowledge of Navision will be added advantage.
- Strong in MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good communication skills
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
N100,000 – N130,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 7th May, 2021.