Arthur And Verd Consulting – Our client, who is one of the leading Immigration and Education Consulting Firm in Africa, is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position in their Abuja office within the capacity below:
Job Title: Female Front Desk & Admin Officer
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, the candidate will be required to greet and welcome clients, attend to their questions and complaints, manage booking, appointment schedules, liaise with other units concerning administrative support and ensure that the reception area is professionally maintained.
- The successful candidate will also be the liaison officer between the different business units.
- Appointment management and general business support duties
- Ensuring the front desk area is clean and professionally managed
- Managing company enquiry email and telephone and escalating issues to the appropriate unit
- Managing all company social media and professional platforms
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Manage office documents and filling
- Client relationship management
- Attending to complaints and questions, resolving them and referring to other units as the need arises
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g., letters, emails and packages)
- Manage business travel and accommodations
Requirements & Skill Set
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Experience with office management software
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Prior work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Knowledge of office management procedures
- Social media savvy
- Attractive remuneration
- Paid Annual leave
- 13th Month.
Deadline: 19th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please note applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Please note this vacancy is only for female candidates in Abuja.