Bizpool Africa is an HR Outsourcing firm in Africa, we train, recruit and deploy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Independent Training Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for an Independent Training Manager who will work with the team to achieve the training goal and objectives of the company.
- The candidate would work on their own capacities to meet the set KPIs for the company and be remunerated accordingly.
Job Role & Description
- The training Manager will develop, facilitate and supervise training programs for trainees.
- They will assess the needs of organisations, implement training and development plans, and facilitate a wide variety of training programs that enhance the effectiveness of the trainees.
Other Job duties include:
- Oversees training programmes that include Online training & webinars, printed manuals, training videos etc.
- Determines training needs and requirements for organisations and institutions by meeting with heads/management, engaging employees, or using surveys.
- Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance to current day needs and businesses.
- Creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Delivers in-person and online training sessions or hires experts to do so
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrolment
- Monitors and supervise training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Manages costs for all programmes and publications in order to report to organisation executives regarding a return on investment
- Specialises in a particular industry and keeps current on the activities and needs of that industry by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned by the company regards training and development.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Management Science area or a related field
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- 2 years relevant experience in training and development management
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Great use of Social media for marketing purpose.
- Passion for Youth Development and capacity building
- Must reside within Abuja and should be familiar with the town.
Work and Renumeration
- The role is an Independent role and may not require candidate to come to work on a day-to-day basis.
- The role is not Salaried. The candidate would be paid on a percentage of revenue earned, subject to the type of training program.
- The role is for an Initial 6 months and renewable with conversion to full time employee.
Deadline: 19th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.