MasterMindsHRSG Consulting is a member company of the Human Resources Solutions Group (HRSG), a team of Human Resource Professionals who offer integrated Business Execution Solutions in the forms of HR Training, Executive Search + Staffing & Selection, Management Consulting and Business Strategy and Advisory services. MasterMindsHRSG, is an IFC/World Bank Licensed Training Partner/Franchisee on the Business Edge and SME ToolKit solutions, and Partners with Woodburn Mann South Africa for C-Suite Level Executive Placement and Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Specialist
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers or instructors
- Design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials
- Review training materials from a variety of sources and choose appropriate materials
- Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques
- Assist in the evaluation of training programs
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment
- Creation, administration and delivering training programs for businesses and organizations.
- B.Sc / HND in a related field.
- 3 years post NYSC experience
- HR Certification(CIPM or SHRM) is compulsory
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding leadership and organisational skills
Job Title: Programme Manager
Location: Mainland Lagos, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Programme Director
- The Programme Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of the whole of the Centre’sprogrammes projects and management.
- The role holder will be a key member of a successful team and will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running and continued development of the Professional, Executive and Academic courses and programmes delivered by or through the Centre.
- Provision of high-quality direct services in relation to programme delivery support,academic administration and student support.
- Marketing, admissions, financial management, careers management, alumni services and project placement.
- The Programme Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Day-to-Day Administration of the Campus, while the strategic direction will be provided by the Director.
- The programme manager is responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of theprogrammes offered at or delivered through the Centre.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff ofdifferent disciplines to produce results in a timely manner and will also be able to developefficient strategies and tactics.
Required Skills / Qualification
- B. Sc./BA Degree in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA/MBA is a plus
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes.
- Good understanding of the procurement process including negotiation with third parties.
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods including MS Project.
- Proven experience as a Learning Advisor or Management Consultant or other managerialposition.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
Deadline: 15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.