Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To liaise with the NBM to ensure equitable stock allocation and distribution to both distributors, institutions / parastatals and Reps within the region
- To ensure prudent management of the sales capex and opex budget for the region
- To represent the company in any function within the region as may be directed from time to time
- To always project the company’s image and core values at all times
- Evaluates & develops sales & distribution strategies for the company by the reps that are in line with the marketing strategies
- Ensure that all sales activities are within agreed cost efficiency benchmarks
- Periodic (daily / weekly / monthly) reviews and monitors sales performance within the region from the internal sales tracking systems
- Reviews and updates a selective performing customer base at both retail and wholesale to achieve sale and distribution targets
- Recruitment and retention of best talents for the sales team that is result oriented
- Liaise with management through the NBM to institute and manage a robust performance management system to ensure that the sales force delivers superb performance in line with Vision 33
- Build a field force that would withstand the challenges of tomorrow
- Ensures that customers’ debt profiles are within the allowed credit limits at all times
- Collaborate with management to ensure that the sales team is adequately equipped and motivated to deliver on their performance.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Detailing of company products to Hcp’s healthcare professionals doctor’s pharmacist, nurses etc.
- Ensuring the achieving of sales values and products target of his / her respective region and territory.
- Ensuring proper implementation of marketing activities such as focus group meetings, clinical meeting and presentations, Lab Forums, Distributor’s Forum and any other scientific based presentations to all Hcp’s.
- Organising conferences for doctors and other Hcp’s
- Building / developing brand kol (Key opinion leaders) at all designated territory / region. Ensuring the scientific updating of the kol on recent informations about company brands and engaging them on prescription generating.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts; (Customer’s data base)
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets.
- Planning territory work schedules and weekly and monthly itinerary, collaboratively with BM’s.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presentation and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Reporting competitor activity and competitors’ products.
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in Government Regulations, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and health care sector.
- Managing debt in the region.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Pharm in releated fields
- 3 – 10 years experience.
Deadline: 13th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.