Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PAAR Validator
- Review Shipping Documents.
- Review of Form M documentation.
- Form M validation.
- PAAR validation.
- Take Charges on PAAR processed at the Head Office.
- Report Rendition.
- HND / BSC only in any field.
- Must be proficient in the use of Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Not more than 26years.
- At least 1 year experience on the same role as PAAR VALIDATOR.
- Must have Completed NYSC / exemption Certificate.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th May, 2021.
Job Title: Software Developer (Full-Stack)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Software Developer is generally responsible for the design, development, and implementation of new or modified software products, programs and features or ongoing business projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree
- 3 – 5 years similar work experience is highly required;
- Knowledge of the enterprise software development life-cycle.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering
- Deep programming language knowledge of ASP.NET Core / MVC, SQL Server, Adobe XD, Java Script, mobile framework such as ionic, flutter and other web tools and frameworks;
- Good command of SQL programming constructs and database design
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.