The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Retail Business
Location: Abule-Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Manages the day to day assignment related operations.
- Terminal operations Depot operations,goods in transit product sourcing.
- Identify and mitigate risk associated with product sales.
- Involve in continuous process improvement and process re engineering projects.
- Provide guidance standard and objectives for best practices and manage the implementation of standards and controls across all business areas.
- Reviewing systems and procedures across all business areas and recommending improvements to existing processes and procedures where appropriate.
- Maintain cordial relationship with regulatory authority e,g DPR, SON.
- Ensure timely dispatch of refilled product.
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales target are fully achieved.
- Actively seek to develop new retail channel business off the forecourt.
- To monitor competitors activities and provide useful information including statistics that will promote the company activates.
- Maintain updated comprehensive data on each dealer and conduct regular appraisals on dealer.
- Monitoring organization wide compliance with the laid down policies processes and procedures.
- Must have Knowledge of Oil & Gas Downstream section
- Manages the day to day activities of all Retail outlet.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification.
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years experience.
- Must have experience in Oil and Gas downstream section.
Job Title: General Manager (Oil & Gas Transport & Logistics)
Location: Abule-Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing functional areas of our logistics operations, in accordance to best possible costs and down time periods, whilst generating management reports in line with spend versus budgets
- Responsible for managing fleet related operational costs in line with functional budget requirements
- Monitor cost and reduce breakdown of trucks
- Continuously improving and business position Formulation and implementation of regulations and strategies to manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service accordingly
- Manage the control of flow packages to ensure customers receive products on time
- Oversee Warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation, and planning of workers
- Prepare workforce schedules and ensure distribution workers follow safety rules
- Partner and negotiate with clients, custom brokers, suppliers, manufacturers, and other partners concerned
- Supervising daily operations of staffs within and outside region and give support when needed
- Work to improve the efficiency of the company’s supply chain
- Identify and collate enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management
- Supervise all the activities of the transport sector and ascertain progress
- Liaise with government bodies (PEF, PPMC, DPR)
- Advise the management on the procurement of petroleum products from different depots
- Monitor distribution and supply of petroleum products to clients
- Monitor the activities of all the filling stations
- Must have knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry.
- Must have a vast knowledge of transport and logistics
- Must have a downstream Oil and Gas experience
- Must not be more than 45 years of age
Deadline: 17th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.