Megalectrics is a Media and Broadcasting company, operators of The Beat FM, Classic FM, Naija FM and Lagos talks.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Broadcast Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- A good first degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years proven working experience as a Broadcast Engineer
- M.Sc / MBA is an added advantage
- Experience in electronic engineering and using communication equipment
- Ability to apply digital (and analogue) theory and work from diagrammatic information
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Fault-finding skills and the capacity to solve technical problems in a creative way
- Keen attention to details
- Sound decision making
- Quick follow-through
- Good interpersonal skills.
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Deadline 19th May, 2021.
Job Title: On Air Personality/ Presenter – Classic FM
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creatively develop programs for assigned belt to suit station demographic
- Moderate panels or talks shows on various relevant topics in line with NBC rules.
- Coordinate games, contests, or other on-air competitions, performing such duties as asking questions and awarding prizes.
- Conduct proper research and get background information in order to prepare adequately for programs or interviews.
- Comment on and present facts to the listeners on various issues – Artists, their music, tours, weather, traffic, politics, current affairs etc
- Interview show guests about their lives, their work, or topics of current interest.
- Answering calls during live programs; hold conversations and attend to call-in listeners’ enquiries during the show.
- Ensure scheduled adverts/commercials on the schedule sheet are played in line with Traffic schedule
- Record and report failed adverts to the appropriate department
- Responsible for announcing commercials, giving weather and traffic reports and updates, and either introducing New and reporting breaking news.
- Update the station log. This information is given to the traffic department for the log of daily station activities the NBC (National Broadcast Commission) requires.
- Adhere strictly to NBC’s rules relating to delivery of hypes, talks etc.
- Doing voice-overs for commercials for the radio station.
- Engage the audience on all the social media platforms and ensure that on-air and online are integrated. i.e. always updating digital platforms to be in line with ongoing on-air programs.
- Working the control board (CONSOLE), keeping the programming logs.
- Making special public appearances on behalf of the station and promoting the station’s brand.
- Regularly attend and be part of both Station’s and Company’s meetings and events.
- Adhere strictly to rules and procedures as set by management.
Qualification and Skills / Competence Requirements
- A Tertiary Institution degree
- A good Radio Voice
- Passion for the Job
- Ability to develop creative programs
- Team spirit
- Excellent communication skill
- Public Speaking ability
- People relations
- Extensive knowledge of all genre of music
N100,000 – N300,000 (Monthly).
Application Deadline 18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.