Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Co-Ordinator
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
- Maximizing revenue by ensuring trip targets are achieved.
- Coordinate the inspection of truck calibration charts on a monthly basis and tracking of expiry dates
- Conduct pre-trip briefing for drivers and ensure journey plan is issued before dispatch of trucks from the loading plant/location.
- Disbursement of loading fees and trip allowance to drivers.
- Collating and processing Driver waybills for invoicing.
- Compilation of daily expense reports from all depots.
- Record and share a journey plan on the trip analysis sheet with stakeholders within the Operations and Journey Management Control Centre.
Requirement / Qualification
- Minimum of a BSC certification in Transport Management, Supply Chain or any related discipline.
- 0-2 Years Post NYSC experience.
- Professional qualification in Transport & Logistics will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 14th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online