Montaigne Place is the leading luxury cosmetics, wellbeing, and fragrance company in Nigeria. We are the hallmark of sophistication, luxury makeup, skincare innovation, and sublime fragrances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outlet Manager (Female)
Locations: Lagos Mainland and Island – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Functionally reports into: Head of Retail Operation
- Administratively reports to: Head of Retail operation
- Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation including, Sales and inventory management, Employee on the job training, and development, Financial management, Customer service leadership.
- Grow sales through the implementation of marketing and merchandising systems
- Responisble for the store’s or outlet’s revenue quota.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead others and work effectively with store team
- Supervise, assign and direct activities of the storeТs team
- Effectively communicate information to store team and supervisors in an open and timely manner
- Support Store team with actions plans for operational and service improvement
- Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
- Promote the company’s customer service culture (greet, offer help, and thank)
- Provide colleagues personalized customer service feedback and coaching
- Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy
- Promote a positive shopping experience for all customers
- Maintain customer privacy by not sharing customer data without authorization.
Merchandising / Presentation:
- Stock shelves
- Manage re-order levels & restocking from HQ for the store
- Conduct merchandising activities in line with approved brand guidelines
- Account for promotional and sales support materials
- Organize and execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
Qualification & Experience
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification
- Must have 3-7+ years of retail store experience.
- Experience as store or outlet manager related retail environment and/or Luxury, boutique or fashion related industry experience with a client book is strongly preferred. Experience with retail point of sale system very necessary
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands
- Analytical competencies
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Skin types
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A polyglot with high fluency in English
- Above average Telesales / Phone Skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills.
Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.