Wellness Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 2008 (RC7440945). Wellness Pharmacy & Mart currently runs as retail chain business on all kinds of pharmaceutical products and has 4 outlets in Lagos serving numerous clients within and beyond the shores of the Metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacologist
Location: Gbagada and Alimosho – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in completing pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labelling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Checking expiry dates, pushing of short dated products, monitoring of inventories (Out 0f Stock, Input of stock).
- Ensuring safety of cash collection and maintain the cleanliness of Pharmacy
- Assist in providing pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Assist in complying with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protecting patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
Qualification and Requirements
- BSc degree in Pharmacology
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Pharmacologist
- Pharmacy Retail sales experience
- Strong understanding of the major pharmaceutical computer software platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service abilities.
Deadline: 14th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.