PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
Applications are invited for:
Title: PwC Advisory Associate Graduate Programme 2021
Reference Number: PWC210401-2
Intake year: 2021
Contract Type: Permanent
- Your first job is something special and kicking off your career with PwC is extraordinary, particularly as a new graduate.
- Can you imagine what it means to have access to over 276,000 colleagues across 158 countries, and all that from right here, Nigeria?
- If you join us, you get access to a global network of specialists who will help you to learn, grow and develop into the accomplished professional you aspire to be.
- Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We’ll provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. International development is a valuable development opportunity, which our global network can provide.
- This gives you the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and new perspectives with one of our PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
- Diversity is at the heart of our business. We’re always looking for graduates with a range of different degrees, backgrounds and life experience.
- You’ll start alongside other graduates and you’ll learn from each other just as much as you’ll learn from us.
- Most importantly you’ll build some life-long relationships along the way and be given many opportunities to create. So join us, let’s create together!
- At PwC you’re given many opportunities to create, so join us and let’s create together.
- One year relevant post-NYSC experience (this requirement applies to Advisory candidates only)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- Minimum of second class upper division/upper credit
- Minimum of 5 O’ Level credits at one sitting, including English language and mathematics.
The PwC Professional is our global leadership development framework. It outlines the capabilities that we look for in all our people – from associate to partner level – that will help us to thrive as purpose-led and values-driven leaders.
We look for and develop these qualities in all our people:
- I lead myself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- I bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and PwC.
Technical and Digital:
- I apply a range of technical, digital and other professional capabilities to deliver quality and value.
Global and Inclusive:
- I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives.
- I build relationships of high value, which are genuine and meaningful.
Deadline: 25th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online