Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: SME Operations Assurance Expert
Req ID: 533422
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are now looking for an IT System Expert that will support the realization of solutions by providing specialized technical expertise on systems, platforms, databases, networks and security in ADM projects. You will handle the customer, driving the technical architecture definition and defining the full technical infrastructural environment of an IT solution.
- You will be responsible for understanding and implementing business rules and requirements of the customer system/application in recurrent business where the demands and the specifications are well defined.
- Drive the development team in the implementation phase and provide architectural standards and rules to be followed to the project team.
- You will define the deployment requirements and plans, schedules and assist in the release of the system he/she is responsible for supporting.
- You will drive the requirement phase
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Business understanding, commercial acumen & market insight
- Ericsson knowledge
- Ericsson business process knowledge.
- Design and model the SW architecture system
- Responsible for the SW quality delivery
- You will deploy IT solutions
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Graduate or Postgraduate Engineering Degree.
- LINUX / UNIX knowledge
- IT/Telecom experience
- 3 – 5 years experience with Charging Systems, Business Configuration & Mediation advantage.
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage.
What’s in it for You
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it.
- Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls.
- You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online