A major player in the Oil Servicing Industry and due to expansions seeks to engage qualified and suitable candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Experience / Qualifications
- BSc. In Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required or its equivalent.
- Qualified ACA certification.
- Sage 300 ERP superuser for accounting processing.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of related experience required specifically within a multinational corporation and related international accounting and finance experience.
- Experience with international Banking and Maintain banking relationships and control.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, excellent organizational, problem-solving arid analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Proven Expertise engaging in a global organization arid with all levels of management.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and word proficiency. Oracle experience preferred.
- Ability to travel as required.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide financial and management reports and analyses on a timely basis to support the internal and external SEC reporting requirement.
- Prepare statutory financial packages and ensure timely fillings.
- Coordinate and perform monthly accounting closing activities including consolidation and reporting on timely bas1.
- Manage cash resources and provide regular cash forecasts for areas of responsibility.
- Prepare requested analysis, reports, and documentation for the quarterly and annual financial external audits.
- Prepare periodic reports required regulatory agencies, vendors, and tax authorities.
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Participate with corporate management to establish and comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Smart and ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy is essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.