In 2002, Jubaili Agrotec Limited expanded its business to Nigeria based on the strength of its goods, its experience in the field of agriculture and reliable sources for quality products. Today, Jubaili Agrotec ltd. has 3 branches in Nigeria: Kano, Ibadan & Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Billing Operator
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Follow up on customer overdue, unclosed balances and make sure to settle up any challenge faced and finalize it
- Price adjustments for all sales points supported by evidence for the right price to be used
- Following up on retail posting and make sure for all sales point to finish their posting on weekly basis.
- Preparing of aging of account report and circulated to sales reporter to circulate it
- Following up on bad debit or doubtful customer accounts once needed
- Identify resources, perform workload assignments and provide assistance when required..
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Address customer queries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- High follow up capability
- The candidate must reside in Lokoja – Kogi State.
- N30,000 – N35,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th May, 2021.