Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager, Gum and Candy
Ref No: R-22800
Loaction: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- You also support profit and loss management and future business development plans and objectives, including new product development and platform opportunities
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- Collaborating with cross-functional global and regional teams, you implement brand strategy that is aligned with our brand vision to drive sustainable growth and to deliver business objectives.
How you will contribute:
- You will work with others to execute the brand strategy for designated brands, develop product and packaging initiatives, implement pricing strategies, and plan and execute integrated marketing communication and media plans.
- You will also provide recommendations for integrated commercial plans and provide input and support in the development and execution of marketing plans to ensure they meet revenue, profit targets, sharing objectives and monitoring performance.
- Based on your strong understanding of consumer insights, brand strategy and positioning, you ill help develop integrated marketing communications and 360 degree campaigns.
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Delivering results
- Marketing preferably in the fast-moving consumer goods sector
- Our brands and business with a clear understanding of our consumers
- Delivering results autonomously and influencing stakeholders
- Analytical skills and a creative mindset—a balance of commercial and strategic acumen
- Presenting a story in an inspiring and convincing manner
- Project management from design to completion with an action orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply