Prepaid Medicare Services Limited is a leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Abuja.
We seek to fill the under-listed position with competent, experienced and dedicated individuals:
Job Title: Call Centre / Customer Relationship Officer
Job Ref: CCR-ABJ-05-21
Location: FCT Abuja
Employment Type: Full Time
- To answer and or/initiate customer calls, respond to customer needs in a professional, service-oriented manner and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by seeking first call resolution.
- Modelling effective communication skills, call centre agents must be knowledgeable about the products and services of Prepaid Medicare Services Ltd HMO.
Include the following:
- Function as an information source through telephonic assistance to members, providers, billing agencies, and various company/department staff.
- Provide pleasant customer experience through superior customer service methods, problem solving and real-time issue resolution.
- Interact with provider community and various departments to resolve issues involving the membership and credentialing status.
- Explain benefits, eligibility status, enrolment processing procedures and status of authorizations and referrals to callers.
- Conduct member outreach calls as assigned to proactively educate members on services available (Welcome Calls).
- Process complaints, following established guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of National guidelines, regulations, and departmental policies and practices and maintain accurate documentation for compliance.
- Answer calls professionally and respond to customer inquiries
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be a certified Registered Nurse with 3 to 5 years of experience
- Must be willing to resume work 3 days after interview.
- Must be willing to work 24 hours
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) and Health Maintenance Organization will be an added advantage
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written English language
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative sales and marketing network
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required:
- Good Typing Skills
- Attention to detail
- Must possess good administrative skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- Ability to explain detailed instructions articulately and clearly
- Ability to analyse Information promptly
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Professional development through participation in continuing education and professional Organizations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be Conversant with the HMO processes and Maintenance
- Must also be good in Coordination, Listening, Scheduling and Teamwork
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
- Relevant product knowledge.
Deadline: 7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV as an attachment to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Job Reference as subject of your email / letter.